Hinton Barber & Beauty College: Learning in Style
The Hinton Barber and Beauty College (HBBC) mission is to provide high-quality training that will educate students in Barber and Cosmetology fundamentals, professionalism, and excellent business ethics. Nestled in small-town Vallejo, at HBBC you can take a breath and rest your mind away from the congestion of the big city. Vallejo is just 20 minutes away from Oakland, Berkeley, and other major Bay Area cities.
We offer courses in:
- Cosmetology Cross-Over to Barber
- Barber Instructor
- Barbering 1500 Hr. Course: Pg 5 of College Catalog
- Cosmetology Cross-Over 400 Hr. Course: Pg 6 of College Catalog
- Barber Instructor 600 Hr. Course: Pg 7 of College Catalog
BPPE Annual Reports
HEERF 30 day Disclosure Report
- Hinton Barber and Beauty College acknowledges that we have signed and returned to the Department of Education the Certification and Agreement and the assurance that the institution intends to use 50 percent of the funds received under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students.
- Hinton Barber and Beauty College will receive a total of $103,446 of funds from the Department pursuant to the institution’s Certification and Agreement for Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students.
- The total amount of Emergency Financial Aid Grants distributed to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act as of the date of submission is $51,723.
- 19 Students at the institution are eligible to participate in the Federal student financial aid programs under Section 484 of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, and thus are eligible to receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act.
- 19 Students have been issued an Emergency Financial Aid Grant to students un Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act.
- Hinton Barber and Beauty College has evenly disbursed the Student amount of $51,723 between all eligible students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act.
- Hinton Barber and Beauty College has made all eligible students aware of the CARES Act funding. Letting students know this is funding to assist them with any COVID-19 distributions.