Hinton Barber & Beauty College: Learning in Style
The Hinton Barber and Beauty College (HBBC) mission is to provide high quality training that will educate students in Barber and Cosmetology fundamentals, professionalism and excellent business ethics. Nestled in small-town Vallejo, at HBBC you can take a breath and rest your mind away from the congestion of the big city. Vallejo is just 20 minutes away from Oakland, Berkeley, and other major Bay Area cities.
Gerald D. Hinton, President of Hinton Barber and Beauty College (HBBC), and Vallejo Native has served and continues to serve the community. After being in the hair industry since 1994, Hinton recognized the extreme need for well trained and licensed Cosmetologists and Barbers. Hinton is dedicated to service and is compelled to train Cosmetologists and Barbers in shop/salon styles, trends, shop/salon management, maintenance, and customer service.
https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/olanzapine-abilify-interaction/14/ https://greenechamber.org/blog/cause-and-effect-example-essays/74/ kp viagra p faktura research paper example slideshare https://westsidechristianfellowship.org/format/essay-describing-mothers/36/ free essay on hamlet revenge counterfeit viagra statistics click here exam paper generator free download https://ncappa.org/term/sports-in-our-life-essay/4/ cialis kuracja follow go to site case study accounting definition source url click here https://sanctuaryforest.org/prompts/chegg-homework-help-search/19/ go site go to site thesis yahoo assumere viagra con alcool scholarship essay tips and advice cvs cost for viagra how to write in the present tense essays concerns of nexium long term use may 2016 enter site https://georgehahn.com/playboy/1pcs-sildenafil-100-mg-normal-dosage-30-pills/15/ sentence starters for writing essays cyalis levitra sales viagra get link https://eagfwc.org/men/viagra-myth-morgentaler/100/ https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/viagra-cialis-levitra-comparacion-precios/82/ HBBC is an accredited school by the NACCAS. Read more about NACCAS »
- Barber 1500 hours
- Cosmetology 1600 hours
- Barber Instructor 600 hours
- Cross-Over 400 hours
- Net Price Calculator »
» Master Promissory Note / Entrance Counseling
» Register to Vote
» Occupation Detail
» Barbering Text Books
» Cosmetology Text Books
» Master Educator Text Books
» Crime Statistics
» IPEDS Data (Student Diviersity & Outcomes)
» College Catalog (PDF)
» Drug Policy (PDF)
» Copyright Policy (PDF)
» Hinton Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Response Policy (PDF)
» 2020 Annual Security Report
Barbering 1500 Hr. Course: Pg 5 of College Catalog
Cosmetology Cross-Over 400 Hr. Course: Pg 6 of College Catalog
Barber Instructor 600 Hr. Course: Pg 7 of College Catalog
HEERF 30 day Disclosure Report
- Hinton Barber and Beauty College acknowledges that we have signed and returned to the Department of Education the Certification and Agreement and the assurance that the institution intends to use 50 percent of the funds received under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students.
- Hinton Barber and Beauty College will receive a total of $103,446 of funds from the Department pursuant to the institution’s Certification and Agreement for Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students
- The total amount of Emergency Financial Aid Grants distributed to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act as of the date of submission is $51,723.
- 19 Students at the institution are eligible to participated in the Federal student financial aid programs under Section 484 of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, and thus are eligible to receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act.
- 19 Students have been issued an Emergency Financial Aid Grant to students un Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act.
- Hinton Barber and Beauty College has evenly disbursed the Student amount $51,723 between all eligible students under the Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act.
- Hinton Barber and Beauty College has made all eligible students aware of the CARES Act funding. Letting students know this is funding to assist them with any COVID-19 distributions.